- Reflexology involves the reflection of the body on the feet or hands.
- The left foot/hand reflects the left side of the body, and the right foot/hand reflects the right side.
- The spine reflex area runs down the insides of the foot and hand, with reflex areas for the arm and shoulder reflected toward the outside.
- The toes and fingers reflect the head, neck, and internal parts of the body they enclose.
- The ball of the foot mirrors the chest, upper back, heart, and lungs.
- The base of the long bones of the feet and hands represents the waistline of the body.
- Areas of the body above the waistline are mirrored above a specific line toward the toes or fingers.
- Areas of the body below the waistline are mirrored below the line toward the heels of the foot or hand.
- Reflex areas above the waistline represent internal organs above that line, while those below the waistline are mirrored below the line.
Tim Bodycare Training Centre – (001403695-D)
Ground Floor, Gallery 3, Menara PKNS
Jalan Yong Shook Lin, 46050, Petaling Jaya
| email@example.com | Tel. +60 13-398 6868 (Training)
+60 11-6337 8782 (Service)